SHIPS MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2022
- Includes practice exercises similar in content, format, and difficulty to the actual test
- Provides practice questions for the 7 tests that are used to get a Standard GIA score
- Describes how the Woodcock-Johnson® III test is administered and scored
- Includes a student booklet and a parent handbook
- Contains the same number of questions as the actual test
- Appropriate for children aged 5 to 18
The Woodcock-Johnson® III Tests of Cognitive Abilities is one of the most widely used tools for assessing intelligence. Many private and public schools use this test to help predict a child's short-term academic achievement. Our Practice Test for the Woodcock-Johnson III Tests of Cognitive Abilities contains exercises similar to the actual test. It helps parents understand what is on the test, how it is administered, and how it is scored. With over 200 practice items, parents can give their children ample practice to ensure successful testing results.
The Woodcock-Johnson III Tests of Cognitive Abilities® (WJ-III) is a registered trademark of Riverside Publishing, a Houghton Mifflin Company, or their affiliate(s), or their licensors.Test Tutor Publishing is not affiliated with or related to Houghton Mifflin Company, or their affiliate(s), or their licensors. Houghton Mifflin does not sponsor or endorse Test Tutor Publishing products or services. Test Tutor Publishing's products and services have not been reviewed, certified or approved by Houghton Mifflin Company, or their affiliate(s), or their licensors. Trademarks referring to specific test providers are used by Test Tutor Publishing for nominative purposes only and such trademarks are solely the property of their respective owners.