Our Nonverbal Workbook for WPPSI™-IV test is designed to familiarize children with the format, content, and level of difficulty of the questions on this IQ test. With hundreds of practice items, parents can give their child ample practice and exposure to testing conditions to ensure their child performs at his personal best. It includes:
- All of the visual-spatial, fluid reasoning, working memory subtests: Block Design, Object Assembly, Matrix Reasoning, Picture Concepts, Picture Memory, Zoo Locations
- True-to-test practice exercises that mimic the difficulty level and format of the actual test.
- Details about how the test is administered and scored.
- Practice exercises that build proficiency in the skills and concepts tested.
- Nonverbal Workbook for the WPPSI™-IV test
- 14 blocks, 2 zoo locations mats, 9 zoo locations cards, 15 uncut object assembly puzzles (adult assembly required)
- Appropriate for children ages 2.5 to 7.7 years
Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence™Fourth Edition/WPPSI™-IV is a registered trademark of NCS Pearson Inc. Test Tutor Publishing is not affiliated with or related to NCS Pearson Inc. or its affiliates. NCS Pearson does not sponsor or endorse Test Tutor Publishing products or services. Test Tutor Publishing's products and services have not been reviewed, certified or approved by NCS Pearson. Trademarks referring to specific test providers are used by Test Tutor Publishing for nominative purposes only and such trademarks are solely the property of their respective owners.